Group-events are designed to complement the features provided by organized leagues like USA Tennis, Jefferson Community Club Association, Crescent City, etc. Many of those leagues offer their own registration, scheduling and scoring systems. Some are very complete but most offer little assistance to team captains and members in scheduling and managing a team.
- Group features in this website can be used minimally by a captain to reserve courts with little fuss or bother.
- Recording the list of group members adds custom email and phone lists to the mix.
- Using the signup features and web announcements allows you to solicit and accept membership online.
- Using group member personal scheduling gives the captain access to member schedules of availability for each event and provides a handy calendar showing who can play and when.
- Email messages and web based confirmations round out the scheduling and communication capabilities.
- The scoring system provides a way to record the outcomes of events and even maintains a ranking system for your players.
You can use the whole thing, only those features that are not duplicated or just reserve courts.